Wednesday, May 20, 2009


I made it home yesterday. It was either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, but don't ask me what time it was or is. It's dark outside. How's this for confusing. I took off at 8:20 in the morning and arrived in Miami at 8:30 in the evening of supposedly the same day. I flew for 24 hours in between. I think it is time for a new watch.

Oh, yeah, Andrew was discharged from the hospital. So now we will probably not ever hear from him again. But he is good. A couple of follow-up appointments are scheduled but are just routine to check on liver function.

Good night. Good morning?

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you made it home sometime. Also, our prayers were answered for Andrew. Really enjoyed your blog. Keep up the good work. Love your humor.

    Aunt Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that your son is doing much better. I can tell you from experience that the side effects will linger for a while but at least the worst is over. I'll see you when I return from NC Hubert or is it Robert.

    Angel

    ReplyDelete