Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I hate parents who brag about their brats!

One thing I absolutely hate is when people write in a blog and spew vomitous verbiage about how wonderful their snotty little smelly kids are. I hate it! Ohhhh, my daughta is sew pretty, they snort down their noses. Gag, choke, sputem. Phlegm! As if her nose doesn't look like one big wart and aren't her eyes crossed? Hey lady, I got better hair on my back than she has on her head. And oh yeah, I hate it when they say, "Oh my little girl, she is the smartest person ever born." Throw up! She ain't all that! You're lucky if she can match her shoes when she dresses. "Oh special day! They're both white sneakers!" And when they really suck at something like exponentiation or algebrethication, or stuff, they always make lame excuses. "That teacher doesn't like my princess just because she farts whenever she has to do work on the board. Its not fair. Beans are part of our culture." The coach didn't like my angel. She missed the audition because we were stuck in the drive-thru lane at MacDonalds. My food-sucking hole of off-spring needs to eat french fries. Its a medical necessity." Listening to it all the time makes me physically sick. And then we blog it, post it on facebook, twitter it and spam it. Get over it all ready. They are lying little evil monsters. All they will ever do is get your hopes up like they would actually amount to something and then they shove their fat little hands down your throat squeeze their greasy little fingers around your barely beating heart and rip it from your chest. Then as your vision goes grey and gradually black, the last thing you see is their smilling little face as they say, "Oh, I forgot to tell you I need money for a mandatory field trip or I will have to repeat the 8th grade again and it will be all your fault!" Arrrrgh!

FYI: Tonight was Katy's athletics award ceremony and she recieved two awards - MVP of the volleyball team (she was the captain of the team too) and also the top female student athlete of the year for the entire school.Is that phlegm on your shirt?

1 comment:

  1. Katy,
    Congratulations to our beautiful grandaughter. You are a lovely young lady and we are very proud of you. Great photo, also.

    Bob,
    Quote from Grandpa H.,"Some of those things you wrote about brought back fond memories of when you were a young boy." XX

    ReplyDelete